We’ve been busy here at DW360 headquarters, not only with a growing client roster but with our growing team!
Meet our new Digital Accelerator, Sarah-Leilani Gehlke, master of SEO, PPC and Data Analytics.
Struggling to get your business at the top of Google search pages? Curious what potential customers are searching for and the best way to get your product on their screens? Sarah-Leilani got the tools and skills to propel you to the top of their search results!
To help you get to know her a little better, Sarah-Leilani shared 10 Fun Facts that make her tick!
- I’m originally from Agat, Guam and moved to Hawaii when I was 10. Since then I have lived in Tempe, LA, then back to the Phoenix area in 2017.
- Received my Bachelors in Political Science from Arizona State University in 2012 and Nanodegree in Digital Marketing from Udacity.
- I’m left-handed (along with Amy & Nik!)
- My Myers-Briggs personality type is ENFP (Extraversion, Intuition, Feeling, Perceiving)
- I make handmade leis for dogs called Laki’s Leis and donate proceeds to local shelters.
- I secretly love Bollywood films
- My favorite soccer team is Chelsea FC. Go Blues!
- I have one tattoo down my spine that reads “y siempre dura X XXXI MCMXXXII.” It means “Forever” in Chamorro and my nana’s birthday in Roman numerals. (I’m a grandma’s girl!)
- My all-time favorite book is “On The Shortness of Life” by Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- I am certified in Feng Shui
Connect with Sarah-Leilani: